Snap 'n Lock® Baluster Connectors are bringing smiles to homeowners and installers across the country.
ANYONE CAN INSTALL BALUSTERS TWICE AS FAST
Sold separately here in packs of 20 connectors and screws to match every 10 balusters. Fits nominal 3/4" round balusters. But for the best, fit we recommend buying connectors in our kit format which includes balusters that are manufactured to known tolerances. And you'll save a few dollars too!
- Installs faster and easier than plug-style systems.
- Simple, carefree maintenance.
- Easily retrofit old 2x2 wood railings without dismantling the existing railing.
- You will love the elegant architectural style and design.
Snap'n Lock™ Stair Adapter Plus Optional Snap'n Lock Round Baluster Connector Pack includes everything you need to build a stair - except the balusters themselves. You get the Stair Adapters, horizontal Snap'n Lock™ Connectors, and screws in one convenient pack. So you can use our connectors with other manufacturers' 3/4" round aluminum balusters if you wish. Here's what you get:
- (20) Snap'n Lock™ round baluster connectors
- (20) Snap'n Lock™ round stair adapters
- (20) Screws
- Covers 4' of railing
These are set at a 35° which is an optimum angle for the common building code rise and run ratio for residential stairs. Stairs could range from 33° to 38° and they will still work fine.