Powder-Coat Finish – 2-Year Limited Warranty*
Each one of our powder-coated post protectors are covered by a non-transferrable, 2-year limited warranty.
Galvanized Steel – 5-Year Limited Warranty*
All Fence Armor post protectors are made from 100% North American galvanized steel and is covered by anon-transferrable, 5-year limited warranty.
FENCE ARMOR warrants to the Owner that if, during the warranty Term, the Products have material defects including peeling, aking, corroding or failure due to a material defect, FENCE ARMOR’s obligation is limited to providing the Owner with either (1) a replacement for the Products determined to be defective, or (2) a refund of the original purchase price of the Products determined to be defective. The decision to provide replacement products or a refund, as outlined in the previous sentence, is at the sole discretion of FENCE ARMOR. This is FENCE ARMOR’s maximum obligation. This Limited Warranty applies only if Products were installed in strict accordance with applicable application instructions and building codes.
FENCE ARMOR is not responsible for the cost of labor for installing replacement products. FENCE ARMOR is not responsible for the cost of any materials other than the replacement products (as provided herein) including without limitation, sub-structure, supporting structure, etc. FENCE ARMOR is not responsible for the cost of removing or disposing of Products which are to be replaced. Replacement products will be warranteed only for the remainder of the original Term. Tender of payment shall extinguish all liability of FENCE ARMOR under this Limited Warranty and all applicable implied warranties for such claim.
Exclusions from Coverage
FENCE ARMOR shall not be liable under any circumstance for:
1. Faulty or improper application of the Products, or Products not installed in accor- dance with FENCE ARMOR’s written Installation Instructions, or damages resulting from such causes.
2. Use of Products in applications not permitted by applicable building codes.
3. Damage to any decking, fences, fence posts, railing, building or supporting structure, either exterior or interior, or any property contained therein or for injuries or damages of any kind whatsoever.
4. Removal, reinstallation or disposal of any Products, or for any costs associated with such, including labor, freight, or taxes, unless otherwise stated in this Limited Warranty.
5. Damages resulting from Acts of God (including, but without limitation, lightning, wind, hurricane, tornado, hail, flooding or other violent storm or casualty).
6. Damage to Products caused by movement, distortion, collapse or set- tling of the deck, railing, supporting structure or underlying ground.
7. Damage caused by improper handling, shipment and/or storage of the Products.
8. Damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse or improper upkeep and maintenance.
9. Damage caused by fac- tors that are beyond the control of FENCE ARMOR. The serviceable life of the Products is affected by several factors such as quality of installation, maintenance and normal wear and tear. These are all factors beyond FENCE ARMOR’s control and for which FENCE ARMOR makes no warranty.
10. Products which have been subject to unauthorized repair, opened, taken apart or otherwise modified.
11. Normal weathering, de ned as exposure to sunlight and extremes of weather and atmosphere which will cause any colored surface to gradually fade, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains. The severity of any condition depends on the geographical location of the Product, the cleanliness of the air in the area, and many other influences over which FENCE ARMOR has no control.
12. Finish on any portion of the Product, such as surface scratches and/or weathering, as this is considered normal wear and tear.
13. Any Product which has been painted, varnished or coated over the manufacturer’s original finish.
14. Deterioration or damage to the Products from any cause other than an inherent manufacturing defect in the Product.
Terms of Service
You agree to use our website for legitimate purposes and not for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including without limitation, in violation of any intellectual property or privacy law. By agreeing to the Terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
You agree to not use our website to conduct any activity that would constitute a civil or criminal offense or violate any law. You agree not to attempt to interfere with our website’s network or security features or to gain unauthorized access to our systems.