EXPERT Wood Care - Wood Stripper
This is our go-to Wood Stripper. Made with Sodium Hydroxide and an added Sodium Metasilcate boost helps to lift old old based stains, extreme organic growth and some water based coatings. A butyl booster can be added to remove tough water based stains.
Sodium Hydroxide / Sodium Metasilicate Blend
A heavy alkaline caustic stripper that can remove oil based finishes and when boosted with Butyl Booster can remove stubborn water base finishes.
- For a Light Strip: Mix 1/4 cup per gallon of water
- For a Medium Strip: Mix 1/2 cup per gallon of water
- For a Heavy Strip: Mix 1 cup per gallon of water
- Strippers must be kept wet or they will not work, a light mist every few minutes will do.
- Test on a small, inconspicuous area of the wood to ensure proper wood care.
- Always wet plants, shrubs, and other surrounding vegetation before and after use.
- Always brighten the wood after using this cleaner using Stain & Seal Wood Brightener
Extreme caution should be taken when using strippers. They will burn skin, remove paint from houses, and kill plants, grass and pets.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Exposure to sodium hydroxide or sodium metasilicate could cause irritation to the eyes, skin, or lungs. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water for 15 minutes. If irritation continues, seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not ingest.
- Always wear personal protective equipment when using this product.
- DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER CHEMICALS.
Have a question about our products? Need a special size, or color? We are here to help.
Chat with us online, or give us a call.
We’re happy to help you.